Mango & Yogurt Parfait
Makes 6 servings
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled, pitted and cubed
- 1 cup Rubicon Mango Juice
- 3 cups low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 6 tablespoons low-fat granola
1. Spoon equal amounts of Rubicon Mango Juice into 6 clear plastic cups or parfait glasses.
2. Top each with ¼ cup yogurt.
3. Spoon cubed mango over the top, saving a few pieces for garnish.
4. Top each with remaining ¼ cup yogurt and reserved mango cubes.
5. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Top each serving with a tablespoon of granola just before serving.