Pomegranate Panna Cotta
- 200 ml – ¾ cup + 1 ½ tbsp heavy cream
- 185 ml – ¾ cup pomegranate juice
- 85 gms – ½ cup granulated sugar
- 3 sheets (6 gms – 0.2 oz.) of gelatine or 2 tsp of gelatine powder
- 4 tsp Grenadine syrup
- Put the gelatine sheets in cold water for 10 minutes.
- Put the cream and sugar in a pot and heat it on the fire, stirring gently until the sugar melts.
- Squeeze the extra water out of the gelatine leaves and add them into the hot cream mixture. Stir well to dissolve.
- Add the pomegranate juice and mix well.
- Pour into your serving glasses and keep them in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight to set.